Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one a few dives ago. It still had some shell exposed and was in the sequence of exposing less. Thanks for the info and thanks for asking, I had no idea even how to explain what I was looking for.

Dive 97 btw

Chris, still at 97? Interested in a Thanksgiving dive? William, Ro, Jeff, Jim and I are planning on diving T-day then off to eat somewhere. (Not the Brass Ring... LOL) I know you would be going home for dinner but, thought you would want to sneak in a little dive first.

The timing is perfect with high tide 11:30. Maribi and I will see if we can make it up there, but can't join for the food as we have to go back for family dinner.

Chris, still at 97? Interested in a Thanksgiving dive? William, Ro, Jeff, Jim and I are planning on diving T-day then off to eat somewhere. (Not the Brass Ring... LOL) I know you would be going home for dinner but, thought you would want to sneak in a little dive first.

Ha!

I cook the turkey every Thanksgiving. Besides, it's a good family day, we are rarely all off since I work Mon-Fri and Belinda works Sat/Sun. We might get some evening shopping in as well. Maybe Friday?

BHB Night Dive.jpg

Hello everyone,

Our next Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive will be Friday, November 21st at 6:30pm. This is a FREE event!

For more information please visit: Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive: November 21st :: Pura Vida Divers

We hope to see you all there!

Stuart Scuba is also hosting a BBQ and night dive Friday. Even if you go with PV, they seem to welcome all to join them post dive for grub. They typically ask divers to bring a side dish, but I don't believe it's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom