Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went yesterday and today and found much the same conditions both days, 75 degree water and milky 20-25 viz. Today Brendapon found the tinyest eel ever seen--yesterday MrChen shot a pic of a big yawning Scorpionfish head on that should be interesting--post some pics both of you!! I still have to get mine off the card.....I had 2 hooks in the line to my flag before we got over to the west bridge while we were well south-interesting--one had a shrimp on it---I LIKE shrimp!!

sounds awesome. I was thinking of going tomorrow but I decided not to as there is a long period swell filling in and that may mess up vis.

Dove Friday with Jim as mentioned above. There wasn't much to see but I didn't care, I was happy just getting in the water for the 1st time in 6 weeks. Here's some pics.

DSCN0617.jpgDSCN0618.jpgDSCN0625.jpgDSCN0631.jpgDSCN0633.jpgDSCN0634.jpgDSCN0638.jpg

We went today and found very nice viz of 25-30ft. 75 degrees. Largeish Spotted Eel out on the rocks. The resident Nurse Shark moved! Nice dive and lunch with William and Ro, Telly, and the Woodward family--Diva, John, Emily, Cheryl, AND this writer--whatshisname!!

A very important event Dec. 23rd.! Our granddaughter Emily age 11 made her very first dive at BHB. Congratulations Emily! She did very well and of course loved it. She will be getting certified soon. Pic to follow as soon as jimw posts it. We are a diving family and in our family it isn't "if" you start diving.... it's "when" you start diving. She is our 4th. generation of divers. GO EMILY! It is up to you to keep the tradition going.

Last edited:
View attachment 200049DM Grandma on the left--possible diver Emily on the right! No Pressure on the kid!
:cool2:

That IS diver Emily! She loved it. She told Jeff Nelson that was the best part of her trip! She is on her way. She will be keeping the family tradition going.

That IS diver Emily! She loved it. She told Jeff Nelson that was the best part of her trip! She is on her way. She will be keeping the family tradition going.

That is just so darn great, Carol! What fun diving with your granddaughter! When I visit my grandkids, they always want to see my dive pictures. I'm hoping one or all of them will become divers!

BTW, we are now moved in! I hope to dive with you and Jim again in the near future. My Jim has to go back to AZ for two months to finish up working. I'll be looking for dive buddies!

That is just so darn great, Carol! What fun diving with your granddaughter! When I visit my grandkids, they always want to see my dive pictures. I'm hoping one or all of them will become divers!

BTW, we are now moved in! I hope to dive with you and Jim again in the near future. My Jim has to go back to AZ for two months to finish up working. I'll be looking for dive buddies!

Just let us know when you are ready. We are diving several times a week. Going tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom