Blue Heron Bridge was fun Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLDVR

Contributor
Reaction score
We had a nice dive this morning at the "Bridge". Vis was down a bit due to the weather conditions but we still managed a 120 min bottom time and had a fun time with a few of the local marinelife regulars.
What a nice way to spend a sunday morning:D
Henry

I am a new diver i am going to be in Fl for the holidays a friend is going to take me to the bridge diving can you tell me a little about the dive site thanks for all your help

Thats a great site for the Bridge! Yes I really enjoy taking Pics, one out of a thousand actually comes out really good:D

Jim I was using double 80's and my buddy was using a single 80. Guess who has the betterr sac rate?

With the moon being full the actual usable dive time was greatly extended also, normally we run about an hour or so. I have to admit that it was getting very chilly towards the end. Water temp was 78 degrees.

Henry

Here's some really good info on diving Blue Heron Blvd Bridge:

Blue Heron Bridge

It's a great site. If you're into macro, it's the place to be.

Doug

Amazing pictures on the website. Looking forward to taking a look at the other dive locations as well. Thanks for posting the link, Doug!

Thats a great site for the Bridge! Yes I really enjoy taking Pics, one out of a thousand actually comes out really good:D

Henry

I just looked at your flickr pics and I think you're doing a bit better than one out of a thousand. Let me know when you want to do that dive again. Believe it or not, I've never dove BHB :shakehead:

I just looked at your flickr pics and I think you're doing a bit better than one out of a thousand. Let me know when you want to do that dive again. Believe it or not, I've never dove BHB

Brian, I'm astounded at this:D
I'll be heading over again soon if I'm not doing any deeper dives w/Avid or further south. I'll send a note out here or on Edvrs.
Henry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom