Blue Hole Dec 18th~20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, we are home now.

The primary reason we were disabled, it turns out, was that the van, like many vehicles, has a sensor that turns off the fuel pump in the case of a collision. I did not know about that. There was not a lot of damage other than that. We were towed to a shop in Trinidad that did a very nice job of getting us going by noon.

Everyone we met in Trinidad, including the state police, was very nice and helpful. Thanks, too, to the offers of help from the Oysters. It is all much appreciated.

I believe my adrenaline rush will have dropped to the point that I can sleep some time tonight.

James (jjcolorado)-

This is the kind of reply that helps you get out of newbie status on scubaboard!

Post something like we have all posted!

:blinking:

Hehe, thanks for the prodding Justin.

Had a great time diving with everyone and I'm enjoying Blue Hole more with every dive I do there. I think Ron is on the mark that we should have done Perch first thing Saturday before we got cold feet.

Glad everyone made it back safe…eventually.

Looking forward to the next excursion we can all put together.

Hehe, thanks for the prodding Justin.

Had a great time diving with everyone and I'm enjoying Blue Hole more with every dive I do there. I think Ron is on the mark that we should have done Perch first thing Saturday before we got cold feet.

Because we definitely would have had cold hands and faces (except for Justin) no matter when we did it. :eyebrow:

Above 70F :rofl3:

So many words come to mind... wimp... wuss...

I do like your gloves however.

I prefer to go gloveless, but if diving all day, things tend to get colder as the dives progress.

Whatever!!

Wait til you get a pair. (Gloves?) heheh.

Back
Top Bottom