Blue Hole May 19-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey

Old, not bold diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, I'm not going to be there, but a ton of my equipment is...

My cave buddy, Tom Karnuta, will be teaching a deco procedures class in Santa Rosa (actually just the checkout dives). At least the Saturday morning dive will be at the 'hole to get all their weighting and trim straightened out -- so don't judge the class from how they look that morning!

There will be a ton of "OAKEY" labeled stage/deco bottles. Say hi if you see anyone!

Roak

Hey Roak, was this group the ones with the Divers Reef van? They were the only group I saw with doubles and extra bottles.
Anyone else out there today? We had a small turnout, 4 divers.

Jasonmh:
Hey Roak, was this group the ones with the Divers Reef van?
Yup, that was them! Turns out they went down Friday, not Saturday. Sounds like they did four dives at the 'hole and two at Rock Lake.

Roak

roakey:
Yup, that was them! Turns out they went down Friday, not Saturday. Sounds like they did four dives at the 'hole and two at Rock Lake.

Roak
Great, looked like a pretty good sized group. Nice to see there was that much interest in the class. We saw them on Sunday, so they must have been back at BH for more practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom