Blue Hole Oct 14~15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
I just got an SPG made by IST for the $54 deal. I do not need a hose! Well, maybe a long hose if they are on the cheap! Those TDL guys are always blaming their sales on a missing boss, they need to come up some alternative *excuses* for a sale, but Gotta love these price wars!
That Jason is a trouble maker. Doesn't look like one, but he's stirring up trouble....... I ordered some extra hoses and another SPG, to good a deal to pass up.

Thanks very much for posting, and I'm still looking to put together a BP/W and am looking for a ZX octo or maybe similar in the Apex on the cheap! Kevin does not seem too inclined to let his setup go for the insane price I'm offering up! :toilet Hey Kevin, I DID have birthday last July! :rofl3:

You too?? Mine was too! Twenty-third for me......:D

BTW, what is useguys schedules for the next couple months? I'm looking at getting down one more time before the end of the year. I was kicking around the idea of going down the Friday after Thanksgiving. Do UALL have this stuff already scheduled? I'll likely drop Kevin a PM as well since he seems to be DaMAN, and I know he is in FL at some point in Dec I think. But it's always fun to dive and hang out with yaAll.

But if we drive 400 miles you damn well better be there! :1poke:
That sound like it might work. Basically, it's a "loose" schedule of every third Sunday. I have a class that is going on in November and scheduled to OW certify on December 9&10. (glad I have a drysuit!) We might be able to work something out if we have some warning for the entire weekend...... Might have to try out those dry gloves by then!!:eyebrow:

I think we should all loosely plan a polar bear dive at the blue hole on Jan. 1, 2007. :)

amascuba:
I think we should all loosely plan a polar bear dive at the blue hole on Jan. 1, 2007. :)

I'm *guessing* Jan 1 would be out of the question for me. Dan is in Coz. I leave for Coz on the 6th. And even if I could get away from the Family on New Years eve, dangerous thing to even discuss with the wife :whack: :sharkattack:, I seriously doubt I could find anyone to share the trip, and it's just to expensive to go alone.

Kevin, my BDay is on July 22nd! I generally spend it in FL! Mabye we should try to hook up there, and then! We would have to share the housing, but I think we could manage. :eyebrow:

I'll discuss the day after Thanksgiving more with Dan, and maybe Kent if he is interested. If we can work it out, maybe we can get some of the ABQ crowd down for more than just the day. As winter activities (ok any activity other than diving) in Santa Rosa resembles watching grass grow, it always makes the trip more enjoyable to have good company over Dinner. They don't even have a movie theatre or bowling alley for gawds sake!

RonFrank:
I'll discuss the day after Thanksgiving more with Dan, and maybe Kent if he is interested. If we can work it out, maybe we can get some of the ABQ crowd down for more than just the day. As winter activities (ok any activity other than diving) in Santa Rosa resembles watching grass grow, it always makes the trip more enjoyable to have good company over Dinner. They don't even have a movie theatre or bowling alley for gawds sake!

Aww, come on! You know it's the company and not the place anyway..... :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :no

I've seen the theater over on 4th street, or at least what "looks" like a movie house.

Although the idea of having a SE Florida expedition does sound rather lovely!!

With my schedule it looks like I probably won't be able to go at all in Nov. We will be on a liveaboard for part of the month, then my wife is having surgery as soon as we get back. I do want to go out though, I could probably do Dec 9&10....

Jasonmh:
With my schedule it looks like I probably won't be able to go at all in Nov. We will be on a liveaboard for part of the month, then my wife is having surgery as soon as we get back. I do want to go out though, I could probably do Dec 9&10....

Yep, it's that time of the year where things just get a little hectic. I'm working an open water class this weekend and probably won't do any diving in november, unless I hit up a local lake. I may be able to do December 9/10, but that will probably be the only time I'm available to make some dives before years end. I'll keep everybody posted! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom