Blue Hole Sept 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

georoc01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am heading down that weekend to work on a couple of Specialties with A1 scuba. Anyone else heading down around that time?

That's our "normal 3rd Sunday" weekend, so some Albuquerque divers will more than likely be out as well.

I hestitate to ask........... How many folks is A1 bring?? :11: :rofl3:

georoc01:
I am heading down that weekend to work on a couple of Specialties with A1 scuba. Anyone else heading down around that time?

I *might* go, but standard looking to split room, and gas applies! :D

ABQdiver:
That's our "normal 3rd Sunday" weekend, so some Albuquerque divers will more than likely be out as well.

I hestitate to ask........... How many folks is A1 bring?? :11: :rofl3:

Hey Pipefish, I think PADI needs a new specialty. I'm thinking the "KEEP YOUR STUFF OUT OF THE SILT" class. As people seem to have a VERY hard time with this, I'm thinking two days of classroom and pool, followed by four dives! :eyebrow: That still may not do it! :mooner:

Tentatively I will be working an open water class in Santa Rosa on Sept. 15-16.

RonFrank:
I *might* go, but standard looking to split room, and gas applies! :D
I think I can go too, and would be happy to split room/gas if we can work it out. When do plan on leaving (Fri afternoon/evening, Sat Morning)?

I think I'll drop my puppy off at either my parents/sisters in Denver. We could meet there?

Waterskier1:
I think I can go too, and would be happy to split room/gas if we can work it out. When do plan on leaving (Fri afternoon/evening, Sat Morning)?

I think I'll drop my puppy off at either my parents/sisters in Denver. We could meet there?

I typically leave 2:00pm~3:00pm on Friday afternoon. That puts us in at 8:00pm~9:00pm. The main thing is to try and get through CO Springs by no later than around 4:00pm as Fri afternoon in CO springs Rush hour... hmm whats the word... sucks!

We could try to leave a bit earlier and get a night dive in. Heck we could do a night dive at 9:00pm. The vis is generally quite lovely on Fridays, and less so as the weekend progresses.

pipefish:
I'll be there that weekend :D . Should be a good time!

Bummer, I am going to miss you again. I will be out of town, celebrating my 31st Wedding Anniversary. I know, you can't believe Mrs. D has put up with me for so long :D

ddavies:
Bummer, I am going to miss you again. I will be out of town, celebrating my 31st Wedding Anniversary. I know, you can't believe Mrs. D has put up with me for so long :D

I was hoping you could join us.. Gee Dan, seems like the more you dive Tropical, the LESS you dive Local! Are you becoming a WWW? :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom