Blue Lights and other lighting questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea McGoo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New to the site. Tried doing a search, but didn't see information on blue lights for fluo diving. I have a GoPro hero 3+ Black. I am looking for a blue light, not UV, for fluo diving. I know that the GP isn't the best for low light photos/videos, is there a blue light that somebody could recommend? I have looked at Fire Dive Gear and Sola Nightsea.
If I have two lights for my GP for normal diving and night diving, can I use those to help with the low light issue if I use a filter on the lights in addition to the blue light?

Thanks
SM

Did you ever solve this question? I am also looking for lighting for fluorescing with a GoPro.

Leisure pro has an sl4 eLED L1 blue in limited stock for approx $70 on sale, but I don't know if it will be strong enough, or if it will require a yellow filter to see only the flourescence.

Back
Top Bottom