Blue Scubapro Jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have personally seen the Scubapro yellow Jet fins. Unless someone else made a perfect copy, including the Scubapro logo... they were definitely Scubapro Jet fins.

I have also seen pictures of the pink ones, but never actually seen a pair. The blue ones, I have only heard about them.

In my search for the Scubapro Catalogue, I found these fins... knock offs from a source in Japan maybe? No baby blue though.

Google Translate

www.sonia.ne.jp without the translation

I like the white ones.

spro-z-01_1.jpg

spro-z-02g_1.jpg

spro-z-03g_1.jpg

I've also only seen the yellow ones, but have seen photos of both pink and blue. I have seen FredT's black Jets with pink straps. I remember predicting at the time they wouldn't sell. If only I'd bought a bunch and stored them away.

pink_jets.jpg

The history of the Jet fins are at Fins

Yep... those are pink... the yellow ones I saw were exactly the same, but in yellow.

They are the lightning style, which means they are 1983 or after.

My LDS has a pair of Scubapro Sea Wings with a black foot pocket and blue blade for sale for $30. Just thought I'd mention it.

SeaRat

Thanks for the info everyone. Still haven't found a pair, but it looks like they are out there, so I'll settle in for a long hunt.

Thanks for the Fins history link MaxBottomtime, that's a great site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom