Blue Springs August 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

Who's up for some diving on August 4th? :D

Rod and I will be at Blue Springs at 10 am. I believe PennyPue and possibly WB416 are going to join us. All are welcome! Come dive and let's have a good time!

Penny and I talked about visiting the DQ in Rushville after the day of diving... can't beat a good dipped cone! :D Join us!

Please post here if you think you'll be able to come. We'd like to get a nice size group together. :wink:

Where were you this past weekend? I traveled all the way down from MI and nearly had the place to myself. I guess I picked the wrong weekend.

Betail:
Where were you this past weekend? I traveled all the way down from MI and nearly had the place to myself. I guess I picked the wrong weekend.

Sorry that none of us locals were able to join you. I was in California on vacation or I would have met up with you.

What did you think? IMO BS is OK but it has the potential to be a whole lot better. It is getting to the point where it needs some fixing up and I would really like to see them stock a variety of fish and develop it into a decent underwater habitat.

Betail:

Wasn't busy, huh. Well, I worked Saturday, and on Sunday I had my niece and nephew. Diving has been pretty hit/miss this year.

Anyone up for the 4th? We'll be there... rain or shine, hell or high water! LOL :D

Divin'Hoosier:
Sorry that none of us locals were able to join you. I was in California on vacation or I would have met up with you.

What did you think? IMO BS is OK but it has the potential to be a whole lot better. It is getting to the point where it needs some fixing up and I would really like to see them stock a variety of fish and develop it into a decent underwater habitat.

Maybe he needs to talk with Mike at Gilboa. :D

wb416:
Maybe he needs to talk with Mike at Gilboa. :D

Amen to that. Or Tina at Haigh. Two outstanding operations.

I think BS has lots of potential. They have done a nice job of installing platforms and shelters for students. The depth and vis is nice for student check outs also. I would like to see them develop the grounds a little more. Flush toilets, showers and a telephone would be nice, so would some electric in the camping area. They claim to be open 24 hours but if there is a problem after the guy at the gate leaves, you better hope your cell works!

Everyone has good points... BUT...

Does anyone wanna dive on Saturday? :)

I have dive toes to show off! :rofl3:
(You know what I mean if you've been in the Dork Diver forum lately!)

Sorry ... I'm helping out at my daughter's high school soccer retreat all weekend.

No prob, Jim... I remember you saying (a while back) that local diving probably wouldn't happen again till later this month. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom