Blue Springs on Labor day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4christ

Contributor
Reaction score
Rick said he can do sat sun and mon diving plus sat and sun camping for $40 the nice thing is onsite airfills PM me if you want to do it I told him we would have at least 10 people. I hope we can pull it off.

Hey, let's drop to $36 like we got a deal at Joe's I will talk him again.

$36 plus a meal and fireworks at Joe's.

Ok so lets see if this is also posted in the Midwest Muck Divers Forum.

I talked with Rick at BS today. I finalized a deal, $36, for our club's gathering.
This rate is for two day campings and three day divings. Otherwise, a daily rate is $10. These all rate will be applied to everyone.

hoosier:
I talked with Rick at BS today. I finalized a deal, $36, for our club's gathering.
This rate is for two day campings and three day divings. Otherwise, a daily rate is $10. These all rate will be applied to everyone.

Thought I would bump this thread and see what we get. Komi Hunter says that we have about 5 divers. I may be bringing someone else. I am camping as well as one other that I know of.

Don't forget the fireworks.

I have fireworks and fire wood and will do breakfast one morning. I have a 2 room tent if someone needs lodgeing they will have to bring own bed but I will have enough room for a couple people.

Blue Springs - Waldron, IN
Take I-74 (Old 421)( Waldron sits between Indianapolis and cinci.) to IN-244 (exit 119)
Take IN-244 West (Right) to Michigan Rd.
Take Michigan Rd. Southeast to CR-600 E
Take CR-600 E South through Waldron
Blue Springs Park is about 1 mile south of Waldron

Just curious... where and what dates are the trip... also who may go?

msedivingdoc:
Just curious... where and what dates are the trip... also who may go?

Labor day weekend, all three days if you want. At Blue Springs, Waldron, IN. Anybody is welcome. If Landlocked makes it, he is from Kentucky.

I also have a local DB going. I think he will be there for Saturday only but he is talking about camping out so maybe part of Sunday. I will be leaving either Sunday night or Monday morning, probably Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom