Bluewater This Weekend????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAMIE MCG:
Couple of buddies and I will be their Sat 4-21. Glad to hear the temps moving up fast. See you Sat Scuba teeb

Looking forward to it. Anita is getting in the water for the first time since Nov. We are going to work on her bouyancy some and dive nitrox for the first time. We got our nitrox certification last weekend. We are getting ready for Bonaire in 2 weeks. Can't wait.:snorkel:

Looks like there will be a few people there. I am planning on Saturday. Going to try to talk a few others around here into going too. Looking fgorward to seeing some of you there. Maybe we could get together for some food after diving.

A small of us will be diving on Saturday. I will be diving a Black Diving Concepts Dry suit and a Halcyon Wing. Stop over and introduce yourself. Some of you are also interested in diving Smith Lake we can discuss that also.

Brian

hey-

bad news: annie and i won't be able to make it this weekend. haven't been able to acquire the gear yet. see y'all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom