BMW - The Ultimate Diving Machine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zhenqing:
Congrats! The Z3 is a great car, as are most "beemers". I own a 2003 M3 convertible. Nothing compares with the joy of driving that car...it goes from 0-60 mph in 6.8 secs, which is faster than a Porsche 911 Carrera

The R1100RS will do it in about 3-4 seconds.

Real BMW's are boxers, just like the 911.

Full wetsuit, hood, BCD, 88tank, intergrated weights, boots, gloves, mask,fins, snorkle, Camera (in housing of course) regs, In the rain down hill on a 12 year old mountain bike with helmet and a flat tyre.........................Call me crazy, but whatever it takes to get to the dive site!

Ford festiva! with 4 divers and 4 bags (wetsuite, Bc...the works)
(it can fit to the suberben ash tray)

JJ1:
I much prefer my F150.......depending on the site I can usualy back right up to the waters edge to dump my gear off :D

Now that's downright tacky....

I love my 2002 quad cab Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. I can fit 6 adults in the cab in a pinch (all seatbelted) and whatever gear you need in the bed. It also goes anywhere... fast for a pickup too...

Back
Top Bottom