Board Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kilo_fox

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just curious, what's the job of a Board Guide (this function is not listed in the FAQ "Meet the Staff")?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

It has now been added: FAQ - What are Board Guides?

Last edited by a moderator:
good question :D

hi LB - in fact i was trying to find out something else when I scanned the FAQ - and it seems you know how to do it! How/where do you change what is written just below your user name (you changed it to BB - 31ED378B, is this you car's number plate or what??)??
Cheers...

hi LB - in fact i was trying to find out something else when I scanned the FAQ - and it seems you know how to do it! How/where do you change what is written just below your user name (you changed it to BB - 31ED378B, is this you car's number plate or what??)??
Cheers...

When you become a supporting member you have the ability to change your user title, one of the many things that you get by becoming a supporting member :D

It is my BlackBerry PIN :)

If they ever tell me I'll let you know............

Last edited:
TC:
If they ever tell me I'll let you now............

Heck,I was trying to formulate a serious answer.:D
Now I have to wait for the manager.:mooner:

Ok, kidding.

Board Guides help out in the new diver and basic scuba forums.

All of us are experienced instructors and we try to make sure that the new folks get good sound answers when they ask questions. Or at least point them to where they can get answers.

And we try to make sure they don't get a bunch of "Do a search" answers.

We are resource people, we help ScubaBoarders get answers. We are all instuctors or one ilk or another. Much of what we do is by PM and phone. We are not MODs, though we have limited MODlike power in specific areas.

TC:
And we try to make sure they don't get a bunch of "Do a search" answers.

Just one, then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom