Boat/Dive Tender Needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axeman

Contributor
Reaction score
We are deploying the SOS mooring bouys on the Sligo and Julia B Merrill.

Date: Wednesday May 19th(6:30-7:00pm)

Details: We have the divers and boat but need someone or a pair of someones to stay topside while the bouy tackle is being raised.

Quals: Must be familiar with outboard motor operation and comfortable handleing a boat. CG safe boating lic is not an asset but prefered.

Rewards: A dive of your choice on 1 of the 2 wrecks after the bouys are deployed (would be a night dive by then). This is a reward because to dive these wrecks you need a harbour swiming permit and we have one that covers the whole boat. (not the ususal fee per person). Not to mention the free boat ride :)

The boat is equiped with GPS and you will be required to hold station within a few hundred meters until the tackle and divers are on the surface. Then come and pick them up. There will be no anchoring to avoid wreck damage.

interested parties should reply here.

Thanks

Where would I have to be by what time of day? I have the proficiency card, knowledge of o/b and i/b motors, boat handling, GPS etc as well as VHF license.

This position has been filled..... Thanks to those who replied..... The moorings should be out there tomorrow night.

I will let everyone know when they are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom