Boat trip to Gulf on 7-nov-2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drakkar67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A Friend and I are heading out on his boat on the 7th in the am. I think he said the sheraton or indian rocks one or the other. He said it would be better to have two more divers to go so if anyone wants to go, get in touch. He's been diving about ten years and wants to do some spearfishing while out there. I'm a noob soo just getting in the water rocks for me. I will be getting hold of him tonight to hammer out the details. I guess it also depends on mother natures co-operation. If not the gulf, we may head inland to devils den or paradise springs.

Just sent you a PM. My son and I would love to join you if it works out.

Thanks for the invite!

A Friend and I are heading out on his boat on the 7th in the am. I think he said the sheraton or indian rocks one or the other. He said it would be better to have two more divers to go so if anyone wants to go, get in touch. He's been diving about ten years and wants to do some spearfishing while out there. I'm a noob soo just getting in the water rocks for me. I will be getting hold of him tonight to hammer out the details. I guess it also depends on mother natures co-operation. If not the gulf, we may head inland to devils den or paradise springs.

That is The Sheridan and you will love it. It is one of my most favorite wreck dives in this area.

Hey everybody - we had a change of plans and aren't able to join Drakkar67 on this trip, so he may be open to other invites. Drop him a note!

Stay safe!

Weather for the gulf look like hell for the weekend and into Monday..........
Hopefully it will clear a little toward the middle of next week.

This is a sick forecast:
Tonight...Northeast winds around 20 knots. Seas building to 5 to 7 feet.

Friday And Friday Night...Northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet.

Saturday Through Monday Night...East winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet.

Tuesday...East winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. A slight chance of thunderstorms.

We have decided to postpone the trip this saturday until the weather is a little better in the gulf. Anyone have any suggestions?

Spring if you are still wanting to dive. Otherwise just keep an eye on the weather and see if it is better for next time. Maybe post up and see if anyone is going to spring and perhaps join them? :idk: Just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom