Boats in southern NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrybosome

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all,

I'm in Ocean City, NJ next weekend and hope you have some recommendations for boats in the stretch from Atlantic City to Cape May. So far I know of Atlantus in AC, although their web site doesn't work here for some reason. I'll give them a call today but want some other names in case I don't like where they're going.

Thanks!

Wry ~ Hope you enjoy OC, it was a zoo Friday night when I was there! Of course so was every shore point...could not believe the traffic over the weekend. Other boats - the Ursula in Sea Isle City, none that I know of in Avalon, Stone Harbor, Wildwood or Cape May, excluding privately owned and operated. North - the Dina Dee out of Barnegat (exit 63 off GSP).

Contact East Coast Dive Supply in Northfield, Ann Marie has been there full time for years. There are in Northfield which is right next to Somer's Point.

Welcome to EastCoast Diving

609-646-5090

You also Atlantic Divers Atlantic Divers - Homepage

Jeff

Add lovely Media - everybodys home town. And not sure if the SE PA guys were aware of local option:
Blue Horizons Dive Center
364 Wilmington W. Chester Pike
Glen MIlls, Pennsylvania 19342
610-558-1101

Formerly located on Delaware Ave/Columbus Blvd in Phila, they moved last year to Glen Mills. Did my OW and AOW with them, good group! Haven't been to the new site, so I have no clue about stock.

Dove with East Coast Diving Supply on the Atlantus on Wednesday. We dove the Sea Girt wreck. Nice dive. Nearly calm seas with no current on the wreck. I am staying in Stone Harbor this week and the drive up was an easy drive. The crew on the Atlantus was very helpfull with getting people in the water and out.

we should all get together for a cold one!

Dove with East Coast Diving Supply on the Atlantus on Wednesday. We dove the Sea Girt wreck. Nice dive. Nearly calm seas with no current on the wreck. I am staying in Stone Harbor this week and the drive up was an easy drive. The crew on the Atlantus was very helpfull with getting people in the water and out.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Stone Harbor - 7 Mile Island has been packed for the last couple weeks - and glad the diving worked out well for you. The Larsens are great and Shaner does a tremendous job filleting up the bounty! Just cooked up some almond encrusted tog he cleaned.

...I'm always up for an adult beverage...

I was thinking over the weekend (scary moments) that a couple boats used to run out of Cape May - Pirate King part of the summer and 1 or 2 others, whose names escape me, wondering where they went...

I would be up for a cold one on Thursday after work. Places I like:

Flying Pig, Malvern
McKenzies, Frazer
TJ's, Paoli
Kildare's, West Chester
My Deck if it's nice, Malvern

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom