Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D'OH!, I have bad news to share today (well, for me and maybe a few others... some of you may be happy, lol) - I just called Al to cancel my trip :( :( :( :( :( :( :(. It's really all I've been looking forward to and I'm a little angry that I can't go, but it's for work and I really don't want to lose another job after this Invasion, hahaha (I totally got fired from my job last year for going - whoops!). Upside: I now get to spend those 2 weeks with Jim Belushi and Drew Carey, and the Phillies will be in town :D :D :D :D :D, so it's not a total loss... it's actually pretty awesome - but man I'd really rather be underwater in Bonaire with all of you!!! NOTHING is better than diving, and no one is better to dive with than Scubaboard!! This totally blows, but I hope you all have a wonderful and safe trip! Take and post lots of photos and videos!!!! I've seen the A and the C, but not the B yet, ahhhhhhh!!! This was supposed to be my time!!!!!!!

Bummer man, I was wondering if you could top the videos from Cozumel this year! :D

D'OH!, I have bad news to share today (well, for me and maybe a few others... some of you may be happy, lol) - I just called Al to cancel my trip :( :( :( :( :( :( :(. It's really all I've been looking forward to and I'm a little angry that I can't go, but it's for work and I really don't want to lose another job after this Invasion, hahaha (I totally got fired from my job last year for going - whoops!). Upside: I now get to spend those 2 weeks with Jim Belushi and Drew Carey, and the Phillies will be in town :D :D :D :D :D, so it's not a total loss... it's actually pretty awesome - but man I'd really rather be underwater in Bonaire with all of you!!! NOTHING is better than diving, and no one is better to dive with than Scubaboard!! This totally blows, but I hope you all have a wonderful and safe trip! Take and post lots of photos and videos!!!! I've seen the A and the C, but not the B yet, ahhhhhhh!!! This was supposed to be my time!!!!!!!

You will be soooo missed, but we understand. I'm jealous, enjoy the shows! :D

Well that Sucks! All of it, losing the job last year and being forced to give your vacation this year. OK, not all of it, you still have John Belushi, Drew Carey and The Phillies. Have a great time, I know we will!!!

BUMMER!!!!!! :sad:

---------- Post added March 27th, 2013 at 01:48 PM ----------

IAH to BON had a huge drop in roundtrip non-stop cost.....down to $722 today. If you are in Texas this is great news!

United has some odd options. Who would fly HOU to Newark to Bonaire rather than direct...unless you really want those miles to add up. Weird. Glad we booked air in October. I have been watching it climb pretty steadily since then.

United has some odd options. Who would fly HOU to Newark to Bonaire rather than direct...unless you really want those miles to add up. Weird. Glad we booked air in October. I have been watching it climb pretty steadily since then.

Were the prices cheaper like when I was looking at that option? Definitely is a bit more of a "hike"...

Back
Top Bottom