Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for last evening's webinar Reef Fish ID invite! Even though we are hitting Bonaire a month apart from your big group, it was great to have the chance to pick up a bit more info on the critters we see there!

So wish we could have done both Bonaire trips. Sounds like you are all going to have a totally awesome time!!! :cheers:

29 DAYS UNTIL
WE INVADE BONAIRE

Got an impromptu day off today! Whoo who!
So with just 29 DAYS :bounce3:til we INVADE Bonaire, I'm taking full advantage to get a jump start on packing and such.

We have room for
6 more divers

So if you thought you missed out here is your chance don't delay
After This Friday 5/24/13 at 4:00pm EST There will no way to join

The very last chance if you want to join us. It's going to be the party of the year and you don't want to be just reading about it do you. Tons of diving, contests, prizes and demos. So come an join our lovable Mascot Moonie and all your ScubaBoard Friends!

Saw many of the fish from the top 25 Bonaire Reef fish ID in today's video. Thanks again to Reef, Eleana, and Scubaboard for the presentation:)

Saw many of the fish from the top 25 Bonaire Reef fish ID in today's video. Thanks again to Reef, Eleana, and Scubaboard for the presentation:)

That was very nice of them and I learned a few things too! There were quite a number of people online. Dennis and I watched it together the other night so we only took up one spot.

That was very nice of them and I learned a few things too! There were quite a number of people online. Dennis and I watched it together the other night so we only took up one spot.

Fund raiser opportunity for REEF, sell DVDs of the fishinar at the Invasion so people can view it on their computer while in Bonaire and say, "Hey, I saw one of those today!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom