Bonaire. Seeking a Jan. to April, Houston to Buddy Dive package.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

overandover

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If anyone knows of a package from Houston to Buddy Dive anytime during the month of January all the way up until the month of April, please post with any information that you have.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you, I just sent an e-mail about the Belize trip.

If you are looking for a dive/travel buddy I am trying to get to Bonaire myself. I'm in Michigan (Grand Rapids). Been to Buddy's twice and 1 stay at Captain Don's- love the island. My vacation is wide open. If you want to get air package together from your end I can get there on my end.

Ray

No reason not to book it yourself, I do it all the time unless you just want to travel with a group. You can book with Buddy online or over the phone and air is no problem. Looks like you already have an offer for a buddy.

DiverRayGR,

Ray, if it doesn't work out with the other fellow, let me know. I'm just in the beginning stages of planning a return trip and have found myself without a buddy.

I'm tenatively planning on heading down 06/13/08 and returning 06/21/08.

THanks! Pat

Actually, what I'm looking for is a package with airfare from Houston. Preferrably in something like a six person condo so that the overall cost would be down below the $1500.00 range.

Overandover- Looking for the same from the Michigan area. Last year I went it alone but got stuck paying the full price on everything and trying not to do that again.

I hoping to get down there sooner then summer WallDiver, I know you can get some really good deals that time of year. Just like to get out of the cold for a little while in Michigan.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom