Bonaire webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw a diver swim past it and wave. Pretty awesome IMO. I'll spend the rest of the day at work watching that :D

This is me and my wife last Sunday. We had the whole family and friends sit and look at a certain time and my mom back home snapped over 100 pictures of us in the 10 minutes we were there.:D
Picture12_1.png

error

SASSCUBA, Very cool idea. I doubt the young lady I caught will ever know, of course unless she checks out this forum.
On a totally unrelated note I grabbed this off the webcam at the "Hotel Cozumel"
The woman on the left at the counter is my wife, and I'm here in Minnesota and its snowing:confused:
Al
BTW I don't know how to just .include the pic with my post. Tried inserting image but it didn't work.

SASSCUBA, Very cool idea. I doubt the young lady I caught will ever know, of course unless she checks out this forum.
On a totally unrelated note I grabbed this off the webcam at the "Hotel Cozumel"
The woman on the left at the counter is my wife, and I'm here in Minnesota and its snowing:confused:
Al
BTW I don't know how to just .include the pic with my post. Tried inserting image but it didn't work.

I have been to Hotel Cozumel and Resort 6 times and did not know they had a cam? Do you know if it is new?

BTW why aren't you with the wife......????:D

You need to host your picture to post it. I use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

We have also been going to Cozumel for many years. Way back when the hotel was the "Fiesta Inn". The webcams have been there at least a couple of years. One in the lobby another over looking the pool area.
I tried linking to the picture, but did not work. I have it at Picasa Web Albums - Alan - Cozumel and used "insert image" when posting here, but it did not work. So I ended up just linking to it.
Al

I have been to Hotel Cozumel and Resort 6 times and did not know they had a cam? Do you know if it is new?

BTW why aren't you with the wife......????:D

You need to host your picture to post it. I use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

This is a cool idea.

Lots of yellowfin damselfish on the reef (watching the webcam). Have also seen blue chromis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom