Bonica Service Testimonial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucetrinity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted everyone to know how happy I am with Bonica service. I recently purchased a Neon XP strobe (works great!) and, although the box was sealed, it arrived missing 1 screw for the head clamp. Not a big deal .... stuff happens ..... temporarily substituted a cap screw. I emailed Bonica, received a prompt reply from Michael in marketing, missing part was shipped asap and arrived in a few days. Couldn't be happier with my strobe .... works great with my Olympus cameras (some have multiple pre-flash).

Bruce

I just received my Snapper XP with Neon XP in the XP-COMB set. First, I was blown away by the $269 (with shipping!) that I paid for this. I kept thinking it would be a mistake and I would just get the camera, or that they would say it was out of stock or whatever. Well, I got the whole shebang for that price and I am diving with it tomorrow (will know more then how it performs). Anyway, the battery box in the strobe was broken and I was able to fix it with tape and glue. i likewise emailed them and a new box is on the way. It is a very, very quirky company, but quite responsive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom