Booked Again!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just couldn't help myself ... haven't even made it to our March trip to Coz, and I booked again for November! Between the great fares on AA ($355 Aus to Czm) and the deals on Orbitz for hotel/car - I just couldn't resist!! :D:D

(Besides, I love having my vacations totally mapped out for the year ... it gives me motivation to work, to pay for the trip!:eyebrow:)

Just couldn't help myself ... haven't even made it to our March trip to Coz, and I booked again for November! Between the great fares on AA ($355 Aus to Czm) and the deals on Orbitz for hotel/car - I just couldn't resist!! :D:D

(Besides, I love having my vacations totally mapped out for the year ... it gives me motivation to work, to pay for the trip!:eyebrow:)

You are Bad, Bad, Bad....:luxhello: Good for you ! Sue

PS: Do you know of Fiesta Americana has wireless internet or just the internet at the business/computer center?

You are Bad, Bad, Bad....:luxhello: Good for you ! Sue

PS: Do you know of Fiesta Americana has wireless internet or just the internet at the business/computer center?
Yup, we're BAD! But have to grab these deals when we run across them!

When we were at FA last March, they had wireless in the lobby area. Didn't seem to work too well sometimes.

You are right..glad you found such a great deal. Thanks for the info. We are starting to look for our place to stay in May and Michael needs a workable internet connection. Looks like FA will not work out for us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom