Boots...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

racedude1984

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
KAN10115-2T.jpg

I purchased these boots that come with a zipper on the side for the use of every dive with my fins. Well the zipper will not stay up. It will not stay up very long at all. I thought maybe when and if I put a wet suit on I could wrap the leg part around them to keep them up. Well it doesn't work that way and still came down even with the wet suit around them. I come out of the water with 2 cups of sand and a heavy foot. Figure I would rant a little bit about these. Anybody else had problems with these or is it a known problem?

KAN10115-2T.jpg

I purchased these boots that come with a zipper on the side for the use of every dive with my fins. Well the zipper will not stay up. It will not stay up very long at all. I thought maybe when and if I put a wet suit on I could wrap the leg part around them to keep them up. Well it doesn't work that way and still came down even with the wet suit around them. I come out of the water with 2 cups of sand and a heavy foot. Figure I would rant a little bit about these. Anybody else had problems with these or is it a known problem?

Want to exchange them for a different pair? FYI, some folks depending on their legs seem to always have zipper issues. Alos the wetsuit over top of the boots is the best way I have found to wear them, otherwise you always have "ballon feet" when you get out of the water. As far as a know problem specific to EDGE, not really, I seem to have some complainst but not tons of them.

Lets try a different pair and see it that solves the problem. PM me your details and I'll get you taken care of.

Best,

Chris Richardson
EDGE Gear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom