Boracay Dive Shop and sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... or if in your gut, something tells you not to, then its okay to cancel the dive :wink:

I'm heading to Boracay next week with my wife and would like to squeeze in 1 or 2 dives there. Anybody got any recommendations regarding what site and shop to go to? It is not a diving vacation. I just want to do 1 or 2 dives on the island. I am AOW with 100+ dives. I like wrecks and the small stuff. Recommendations on places to eat is also welcome as it is almost 5 years since I've last been to the island.

Thanks in advance!
I am only responding because you are asking about diving in Boracay and asking for a quote. I want to say I am not trying to up sell my business.
You can dive at New Wave Divers at station one. The dive prices are 1700 php including all gear or 1350 php with your gear. It is american owned and ran. We have two dive boats, if you like you can see it on our new web site Welcome to New Wave Divers, Boracay, Philippines I know you have already been but if you decide in the future to return.
The island changes every time I return every three months. I like to think it will stay quaint and charming but station three is turning into a mad house in my opinion.
They just opened a new dive site tri-bird a plane that was sunk by BASS. Still though Yapak and Camia are the best dive site in my opinion although Balinghai is getting better, we spotted a huge turtle a few days ago.
Hope this helps,
Lynette

Back
Top Bottom