Boston to Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lunahippo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've spent about 2 days trying all angles... call me lazy but with thousands of you out there with more experience and expertise...

What's the easiest, fastest (not necessarily cheapest) way to get from Boston to Roatan? Is there any way to to this without a one day layover? :wink: and yes, i do mean flying commercial. I'm in the early stages of looking at a late august/ early sept. trip. also- has anyone stayed at tranquil seas? traveling solo as always...

thanks!

There must be. I just came back from Roatan and on the way there I had the pleasure of sitting beside a rather attractive ER surgeon from Boston. She told me that that she had worked till 2 am then went home, packed and boarded the plane and hadn't had a chance to sleep yet. She was very tired so I did let her use my shoulder :)

The connecting flight was in Atlanta.

Delta thru Atlanta is 7H+ each way. I used Sat->Sat the last week of August. It's actually only about $150 more than the cheapest flight which also had 2 connections and an overnite each way.

Capture.jpg

Continental or United thru Houston is slightly longer.

Capture2.jpg

All your options can be found here: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm
You'll need to book with the airlines directly or a travel portal but it will show you the flight #'s etc. if you expand the listings - I didn't in the screen captures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom