Bottom Time Scuba Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PARADISE HUNTER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Folks,

Bottom Time Scuba was recommended to me recently by a fellow SBer and I wondered if anyone had any experience with them. I've done some searches here, on trip advisor and google and haven't found much. They have a FB page, but that looks relatively new and not much content. Their website looks good and their business model is the type of diving we are looking for.

They are out of West Bay and the owner/dm is Jay Jeter.

I appreciate the original recommendation, but more client input is helpful and welcome.

Thanks,

PH

Name sounded familiar.

He (they) got there via HGTV Show Caribbean Life that depicted their "shopping" for this property.

Name sounded familiar.

He (they) got there via HGTV Show Caribbean Life that depicted their "shopping" for this property.

Thanks for the response. Do you have a link?

Anyone take a dive with them?

PH

Can't help with Bottom Time, but.....

We stayed at Turquoise Bay Resort and dove with Subway water Sports. 3 dives a day, most days, and nicest newest boats I've ever been on. All inclusive price was lower than most sleep and dive packages elsewhere. If your looking for options, they are worth a shot. Food was good, drinks were great, staff was friendly and helpful. We will go there again.

Safe travels,
Jay

Back
Top Bottom