Bounce Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I personally enjoyed the trip down memory lane via advertisements..( and I placed it in my favorites file)

I was surprised that I knew so many of the models -- In those days often a company employees would double as a model in the company ads.

One surprise was #131 a WS ad was Margie Spellman, who was dating JM Cousteau, therefore very hot as a model. The picture & WS catalog was shot by Gary Felton

Then Sound Wave Sustems..Yagii Yamamoto , aka Y2

or SCUBA Master, a long forgoten manufacture...

etc

VERY INTERSTING.......

SDM

Sam after reading your seatec post, i noticed a lot of stuff your buddy, and you more then likely tested. I did notice post #73 has a patened notice on the sportsway sea vue gauge, #77 is the sportsway add of depth and pressure gauge, then next page #81 has us divers exact same gauge in red.

Sam do you remember anything of this, all the same year?

I noticed in the Havey's there was some of the employees, and I think the owners family in them also.

I thought the summer camp on the ship was a dream come true.

Thats easy for me, according to boulderjohn I have bounce dived so much I don't have sentence structure. Donttellanyonebutwheniwasakidandeveryonewasinschooliwasoutbouncediving.

ZKY, how did the regs work that I got from the member, where I got my safeline reel from. Did they all work good.
Yes they all work. The Sportways has a slight 2nd stage leak from a misalignment problem and a sloppy poppet but I love the thing anyway.
The Dacors work fine.
Thank you again.

thehellwithsentencestructureit'soverratedanywayiftheycantreaditit'stheirproblem

GoodayIwouldliketoorderacoupleofcustommadeplatesoneforsingleswiththeremovablethingoandonefordoubleswithnodeburringorpolishingthanksZKYcheersEmile

Thanks for the memories.

GoodayIwouldliketoorderacoupleofcustommadeplatesoneforsingleswiththeremovablethingoandonefordoubleswithnodeburringorpolishingthanksZKYcheersEmile

Itmighthappensoonerthanyouthinkihaveseverallocalsthatwontleavemealonesoi'mgoingtohavetofigureoutawaytoorderarunandmakesomethiswinter

Perfectloveisintheair

Don'ttellanybodybutImadeafiberglassbackpackjustlikethatSportswaysbutit'sactuallyanaquaqlungreplicaoftheKamEZPack.ImadeitforafriendofmineandI'mmakingmyselfonebuthey'renotforsale.

Now decode that.

Ericthatiswhyyoudonothavetimetomakeandsellmorefreedomplatesstopbeingsoselfish.

What a great trip down memory lane and all the ads and products.....

Man am I dating myself by knowing these all!

David Haas
Haas Photography Inc.
www.haasimages.com

Thatwouldbegreatifyouwouldmakemorefreedomplates. IamgoigntoAfghanistannextweekwhenIgetbackitwouldbecooltohavesomethingasawesomeasoneofyourfreedomplates.Illbeonthelookoutforthemifyoudoare-issue.Thanks.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom