Bounce Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
Through Vintage Scuba AddsSearch Vintage Ad Browser

ZKY will see sportsways cam-pac is close to his freedom plate, and next to that is my safeline reel, I got brand new in box from member here on the board.

I would like to have a lot of this stuff, and you will notice how it associates to drinking and smoking to motorcycles, cars, to all the great gadgets, and the great Items we still use today.

…I would like to have a lot of this stuff, and you will notice how it associates to drinking and smoking to motorcycles, cars, to all the great gadgets, and the great Items we still use today.

Huh, all I noticed were the babes. Vintage is fine, but the bathing suits are way better now. :wink:

VooDooGasMan,

Thanks for the retro ad blast. I enjoyed it.

-you are going to turn this into another "bounce diving" meltdown, aren't you? -Knock yourself out, have fun. :wink:

Well...not sure what the post and link have to do with the thread title :idk:, but I enjoyed the link. Dad first put his rig on me in 1965. I was certed 8 years later

Love the Hamilton watch ad with the tank and reg on backwards
Must feel really good getting whacked in the head with that yoke screw

Is this guy rescue diver certified or a master diver? I wish PADI still gave you medals when you graduated a course, I'd look pretty cool wearing all those on my next dive trip!

gzz80gmp95ita5.jpg

Someday, all fins will have little holes in their blades.

Well...not sure what the post and link have to do with the thread title :idk:,

It will attract all the usual suspects to the thread, they will be disappointed.

Don'ttellanybodybutImadeafiberglassbackpackjustlikethatSportswaysbutit'sactuallyanaquaqlungreplicaoftheKamEZPack.ImadeitforafriendofmineandI'mmakingmyselfonebuthey'renotforsale.

Now decode that.

Thats easy for me, according to boulderjohn I have bounce dived so much I don't have sentence structure. Donttellanyonebutwheniwasakidandeveryonewasinschooliwasoutbouncediving.

ZKY, how did the regs work that I got from the member, where I got my safeline reel from. Did they all work good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom