Boy or Girl?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Right? There is a video out there to - the video shows how it went pretty much for 2 or 3 minutes. It as if he was sucking his thumb moved about, smiled, gave a thumbs up went back to thumb.

We've got a DVD of the ENTIRE ultrasound. That is very cool, its a 15 minute movie that has the heartbeat and everything! Just no commentary or music as was being done during the ultrasound.

13 is the video (I looked at all the pics :)) I noticed the the thumb bit as well. So Colin are you saying you need the vid to include music :wink:

That is definitely something for the baby book. I wish they had those when I had my boys. Ah but the was almost 20 years ago, :11doh:

Almity, what will you be naming Drake :hmmm:

Congrats my dear friend..... Seeing how I can't locate a kick stand, I have a few little outfits to send your way and need your addy!!!!

well, since you have two boys, i guess it's due time for a girl, so i'll guess ...

it's a GIRLl!!

CBulla:
Haha! For those who guessed boys, your RIGHT!

like i said, ... it's a BOY!

baitedstorm:
Congrats my dear friend..... Seeing how I can't locate a kick stand, I have a few little outfits to send your way and need your addy!!!!

:rofl: I think that I can share that.. Congrats to you as well m'dear! :)

H2Andy:
like i said, ... it's a BOY!

Yeah... its definitely a boy!

BTW - 30 week 4D ultrasound is about 10 weeks away... we'll really get to see what Drake looks like then!

Well, after due consideration and meticulous study of some chicken bones and cat guts, I have come to the scientific conclusion that it's gonna be a boy, and if not, it's gonna be a girl.

the K-nowledgeable One

CBulla:
BTW - 30 week 4D ultrasound is about 10 weeks away... we'll really get to see what Drake looks like then!

I can't wait!!!!!

CBulla:
Ducky! Why not!

Ladies and Gentlemen, without further adieu, meet Drake. Right now he's 18 weeks.

http://www.tropicalpc.net/images/drake/

What a cool ultrasound! And he's already sucking his thumb! :D

Congrats on boy #3!!! :D

(Don't you know how to make any girls? :wink: Just kidding! LOL)

The Kraken:
Well, after due consideration and meticulous study of some chicken bones and cat guts, I have come to the scientific conclusion that it's gonna be a boy, and if not, it's gonna be a girl.

this man must be a lawyer

when are y'all 30 weeks? where's the pics if the us already happened??

Back
Top Bottom