Boy or Girl?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
(Don't you know how to make any girls? :wink: Just kidding! LOL)

When they were passing out genes I am thinking he must have skipped that line :shakehead

BabyDuck:
when are y'all 30 weeks? where's the pics if the us already happened??

30 weeks is er... next week I believe.. we've got an ultrasound forthcoming. Another 4d like what is in the sig line. :)

Missdirected:
When they were passing out genes I am thinking he must have skipped that line
shakehead.gif
Hmm...well, according to my wife its that I'm such an incredible and well rounded husband, friend, supporter, lover, father, and such an Alpha male that I can't help but continue to make boy clones of myself so that the women of the future have the opportunity to be swooned and seduced by versions of me. :)

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :D

Hey Colin,
Did I say congratulations? If not, well done!

CBulla:
Hmm...well, according to my wife its that I'm such an incredible and well rounded husband, friend, supporter, lover, father, and such an Alpha male that I can't help but continue to make boy clones of myself so that the women of the future have the opportunity to be swooned and seduced by versions of me. :)

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :D

:rofl3: I'll buy it :wink:

My wife and I have two grandchildren on the way. Our two daughters are due about three weeks apart.

Ten fingers, ten toes, all the right parts in the appropriate places, and healthy; this is what matters.

As for gender, we prefer to be surprised. With four of our five children, we did not know untill the birth. I knew the gender of our fifth child only because my wife had an amnio and I read the chart. If our daughters know, which I doubt, they are not telling anyone, let alone us.

CBulla:
beware the eyes of the male Bulla.. you'll forget to breathe :wink:
:blinking: :blinking: Just keep your three boys away from my three girls :D at least until their 40 or so...

My last ultrasound is tomorrow.......!!!! WooHoo... These SB babies are getting very close to making their grand entrance... The next generation of divers, what a wild thought..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom