boynton beach and Jupiter dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madeline

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My Niece and Nephew will be flying down from DC April 1 thru 4 , would like to go to Boynton Beach for all day dive on friday, and morning dive in jupiter on Sat. and Blue Grotto on Sunday, so that they can rinse out the sea. anyone interested??

hi, madeline... just wanted to say hi!

:wink:

Might be interested in the Blue Grotto dive. Post back in the week prior & I'll have a definite answer.

:mermaid:
scubafool:
Might be interested in the Blue Grotto dive. Post back in the week prior & I'll have a definite answer.[/QUOTe,
We need 4 people for an allday dive on friday with splashdown divers. Only three so far, will post again when it gets closer to april 2. I have to go back to work on Sunday, and they fly out Monday morning, so dive days need to be friday and sat. will keep my fingers crossed that we get a full day on fri. they are flying in on thurs nite, :mermaid:

Sorry, I won't be able to make the Friday dive down south, but I think I should be able to dive Blue Grotto. Stay in touch! Thanks.

madeline:
My Niece and Nephew will be flying down from DC April 1 thru 4 , would like to go to Boynton Beach for all day dive on friday, and morning dive in jupiter on Sat. and Blue Grotto on Sunday, so that they can rinse out the sea. anyone interested??

Where in Jupiter are you looking to go on Saturday? Which dive charter? I live in Jupiter and always looking to go diving.

Marcus

standrod:
Where in Jupiter are you looking to go on Saturday? Which dive charter? I live in Jupiter and always looking to go diving.

Marcus
going out with jupiter dive center, they have rentals as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom