bragging...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagrl

Reaction score
Okay, is there anything better than this? I just opened a couple of Christmas presents early. Can you guess what I got??

That's right....BRAND NEW REG AND BC!!!!!!! My very first set....I'm so excited! I figured ya'll would appreciate this so much more than anyone else I know! Woohoo, Scubagrl will be doing lots more diving now! And I leave for Bonaire on Tuesday, so I'll be able to test it out right away!!!!!!

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS TO ALL! I'LL LOG A TRIP REPORT WHEN I RETURN JAN 1O.

I don't know what I am more jealous about - the fact that you got to open some Christmas presents early OR the fact that you're going to Bonaire!! Ok - it's the fact that you're going to Bonaire! Have a great time - and write up a trip report when you get back! Merry Christmas!

Hey Girl,
Have a great time. You're going to love Bonaire. It's a "Diver's Paradise", as the license plates say.
Do a shore dive with the new gear to get used to it.
Don't forget to take PICS!
:sunny:

Buff,
Your picture kills me. I think you'd fit into our September group. Why not go back with us?
:sunny:

I don't know if I'd go south with someone who reads Calculus text books to "relax"

Don't get me wrong... I like calc so much I did 2nd year Calc 201 three times......

:D (Please forgive me, I have a math degree and thus - a warped sense of humour)

You say you are in a "September Group"-that's not some type of left wing, fringe element group is it??? Cause my mom said "...And whatever you do, Michael, please stay away from those left wing, fringe element groups"

Ontario Diver hints that you will be "going south" for diving. I was wondering where all this good diving is in Iowa??

Cool. Somebody must love you! Scuba Gear is always a great gift and since it's your first set that makes it even better. Scuba gear is the one gift my wife knows I'll like every year.

Scott:)

Kewl! Congrats on the presents. I also received a Scuba present. A Mares Power Sync Tech BC. Can't wait to go try it out!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom