Brand New Aqualung Micron Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquamanKauai

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Selling a brand new Aqualung Micron regulator that is still it's original container and has never been out of the box. This regulator retails for around $475-500 online but I will sell for a discount. Sorry if you are looking for a crazy steal this wont be it, but a reasonable offer for a brand new reg that beats anything you can find online will be considered. Thanks for your understanding on this. I've had this regulator for less than six months and I am selling it since I got a great deal on purchasing an Aqualung Legend.

Thanks
A

Aquaman,

I know that your message was posted several months ago, but was wondering if your Micron regulator is still available. If yes, am I correct in assuming that it is just the regulator and first stage (ie no octo)?

Jason

Aloha Jason,

I actually do still have the new regulator. If a buyer is interested I also have a micron octo that is brand new as well.

Anthony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom