Brand new dive site damaged by fishing trawler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowmouth, your turning from a nice "choir boy" into the "hunter". I realize a lot has gotten under your skin but things are crystal clear to all readers of this saga, let's all move on. In the end let's take an "agree to disagree" stance. :) We do indeed create our own realities.

Bowmouth, your turning from a nice "choir boy" into the "hunter". I realize a lot has gotten under your skin but things are crystal clear to all readers of this saga, let's all move on. In the end let's take an "agree to disagree" stance. :) We do indeed create our own realities.

AZ, I find it very hard not to react to LK's relentless ranting. I must admit that he's getting a bit on my nerves now and then and I also realize that by responding to his messages I probably only instigate more ranting from his side.
Still, just letting him go on without a fight seems not the right thing to do either.

I also got way too much free time on my hands and find myself too often in front of the little screen. Maybe I should have more sex with the wife and spend more time on the beach with my boogie-board? Or, with a little bit luck, I find myself soon away from home and the internet again for a couple of months of work at sea....

:D

Be careful, you are setting yourself up for some comments based on that response :wink:. I do hope things pick up work wise.

Lord of the Flies,
Tell us, what is the "PADI way" in your humble opinion???

Pay and dive instantly.

i have heard many other examples over the years as no doubt you have also.

AZ, I find it very hard not to react to LK's relentless ranting. I must admit that he's getting a bit on my nerves now and then and I also realize that by responding to his messages I probably only instigate more ranting from his side.
Still, just letting him go on without a fight seems not the right thing to do either.

I also got way too much free time on my hands and find myself too often in front of the little screen. Maybe I should have more sex with the wife and spend more time on the beach with my boogie-board? Or, with a little bit luck, I find myself soon away from home and the internet again for a couple of months of work at sea....

:D

Business not good at the moment?

Arizona, Bowmouth is not the problem. This thread was about a particular dive site and event in Phuket. It lasted all of 4 posts, before it got derailed on the 5th post by LK, with this comment:

"Just take a days diving in Pattaya, and you will witness yourself the gradual destruction of already at best 'average' dive sites".

I, for one, am getting really, really tired of LK silting up pretty much every thread on this section of the board with his peculiar, one man war against pattaya and pattaya dive shops.

LK, either keep it to one thread or move on. Its getting really old.

I don't think he is the main problem but why feed this kind of crap. I am with you move on... Just trying to nudge it along. I tend to agree with Bowmouth and value his input.

Back
Top Bottom