brand new drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just ordered abrand new drysuit! Whites Aqua Pro BE with Rock boots, attatched neoprene hood with zipper and quick clamp drygloves. I got a pair of bare ct200 thinsulate undies too.

Cant wait to try it out this winter. What quarries will be open durring the winter months???

We'll be at Gilboa on 6 November to dive. Gilboa is supposed to be open until January 1st of next year, but I don't think they'll be open the rest of the winter this year.

MOST of us will be diving drysuits at Gilboa the Saturday we are there...you are welcome to join us.

frankenmuth_tom:
MOST of us will be diving drysuits at Gilboa the Saturday we are there.

We don't need no stinkin' dry suits! :10:

Id love to join you at gilboa, but unfortunatly it is about a 7.5 hour drive for me. My diver buds go there about 3 times a year, and Ive heard its truly amazing for quarry diving. Someday Id like to go there, but I dont think Ill make it there this year.

midwest diver:
I just ordered abrand new drysuit! Whites Aqua Pro BE with Rock boots, attatched neoprene hood with zipper and quick clamp drygloves. I got a pair of bare ct200 thinsulate undies too.

Cant wait to try it out this winter. What quarries will be open durring the winter months???

Mermet is open all winter expect Jan. They do keep different hours during, so I would check their website for times/days. www.mermetsprings.com I'll be there all winter.

:dropmouth
midwest diver:

If your in minnesota this winter, let me know. I just bought a new stihl chainsaw with a 39" blade,(for cutting ice) the quarries around here will NEVER close now!!!

frankenmuth_tom:
MOST of us will be diving drysuits at Gilboa the Saturday we are there...you are welcome to join us.
Whimps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom