Britannic Documentry on History HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reno1979

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wow... I am watching these guys dive into the Britannic... Deep penetration.. and then... SILT SILT SILT.. My heart was pounding watching the footage...

Not sure if this has been discussed, but this show called "Titanic's Tragic Sister" is on the History Channel HD right now and is absolutely incredible!!

That footage was pretty interesting, I would love to do a dive like that someday. However, when I saw that show I had to wonder if they went overboard on the drama. It would seem to me that a dive like that does not need added drama, it has enough natural drama because of the difficulty of the dive. Although maybe for someone who isn't a diver then maybe the extra drama is needed to indicate just how dangerous that dive is and how much training it takes. I am a history fanatic and the History Channel has certainly gone overboard with drama on many other shows they air on the network. Just my unsolicited 0.02$
Brad

Lol.. I thought the same thing when the camera starts swinging around the ship and they were FREAKING out.. kinda funny... I just loved the science and thought behind the whole story.

What bigums said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom