Brochure on yoga and scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingyogini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

For a recent dive expo, my husband and I put together some brochures on how yoga helps scuba diving with tips on finding a good yoga class near you. My OWSI husband included some tips on improving your surface air consumption (SAC) rate.

We have some brochures left and instead of putting them in storage, forgetting about them just to reprint them for the next event, we'd like to mail them out to anyone who's interested. If you would like one (or more), please send me a PM with your name and address and I'll pop some in the mail to you.

Cheers, Kimberlee

Very cool Kimberlee! I used to do yoga all the time but I stopped taking classes at my rec center when I joined the gym. The times of their yoga classes don't work for me, unless I decide not to sleep in on the weekend.:D Are there any particular poses that you recommend?

PM coming your way.

Thanks for the brochures! As I mentioned in the PM I am a devoted Yoga practitioner, and have enjoyed numerous benefits to my diving (the reason I started Yoga) as well as even more benefits to my life!

theskull

No worries. We're trying to give the old trees we printed them on good homes, so hopefully these tidbits will help.

Cheers, Kimberlee

Good on you for not wasting the paper. Can you make a digital copy and attach the scans here for those of us overseas who want to see what this is all about?

Thanks

Thank you so much! I've been doing Yoga for about 10 years now and would love the brochures... I just sent a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom