Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, CT - Open Invite July 9-10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone carpooling from boston, I am down for carpooling with peeps...

Hey Folks no need to worry about buddies or level of your diving. We can team you up with others at your current level or above. Last time we hauled up 4.28 tons of gross and cool stuff. The most fun everyone had was picking on the make shift garbage barges (The all volunteer U.S Portland Navy) and the amount of gunk the boat crews were covered in. P.S If you happen to have a barge/cannoe/inflatable pool we will drag it ,fill it empty it and or kill it. Needless to say if your fond of it dont bring it were an all volunteer navy.

lord1234:
I am also a noob...and am thinking of going saturday or sunday...if you are willing to buddy up I am willing to bring my dive flag:)

might be down for both days:)
Count Me in For Saturday morning. Email Me At B.BednarzEW@snet.net closer to the weekend and We'll make plans!

Hi all, I am hoping to get my wetsuit this week... after all the summer is passing me by!!! My lake is screaming my name... Shellbird... Shellbird... been busy, went to Nova Scotia last weekend and now off to Misquamicut this weekend. I'm up for mid-week hopefully to test my new wetsuit... but that's another thread. I will need a buddy as well for this quarry dive so if my local CT friends want to team up that would be great! I think you have my cell phone number so feel free to contact me prior. Carpooling JimJam sounds great.

Ill be there looking to Buddy up...Look for the Green Landrover Discovery with the
"H2 recovery vehicle" sticker in the back window...thall be me!

I'm going to try to make both days. No promises though. Sunday would be the better of the two days to try to make it. I have to work til 8am on Saturday morning and I go back for 8pm Sat night. If I do make it Saturday, it would be one tank. Maybe try to get two tanks in on Sunday.
Shane

anyone willing to put a college student up for saturday nite so that I could do both days?

No need to worry about a buddy... as Frank said, they do a great job of pairing up anybody that attends...no pressure as to what level you are... Just bring yourself, your gear, a pop up tent if you have one, and a cumfy chair to sit in beteween dives to enjoy everyones company.. I will be there all weekend, as I live about a 1/2 mile away, and will buddy up with anyone looking for one..Bring as many people as you can pack in your car.. We had a blast last time and this time should be even better..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom