Buckeye diver new to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom
Gilboa actually did get ice this year, however, I don't think they ever close. If there's ice, then go ice diving! I think that the only day they actually close is Christmas. Once you experience the comfort of a dry suit and get used to it, you'll also join the wuss club (I think I spelled it right this time).

Denny

A big HOWDY from the I70-I75 interchange! Check out the Kentucky Pirahna Patrol section, we've been getting together with them for some group dives. Nice bunch of folks! Rumor has it that ice diving is only allowed at Gilboa if you're a rescue team doing training :(

Joe's Falling Rock Quarry in Kentucky isn't iced over right now though :)

Welcome to the best board on the net!
Ber :bunny:

welcome the board . Sounds like you have lots and lots of history and experience:)

Rooster1 once bubbled...
welcome the board . Sounds like you have lots and lots of history and experience:)

I love diving Tobermory! Have been there many times since the early 70's. We usually go around the end of Sept. or 1st of Oct. Have you dove there?

Barracuda2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom