Buddy Board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattiedread

Reaction score
Is there a 'buddy board' here? I know there is a thread with our locations, but is there a place here (or, anywhere) where people could 'get together' and discuss dive travel together?

I'll have a lot of time on my hands for the next few months and would like to dive. Unfortunately my wife has a real job and can't go with me all the time.

Or, can anyone recommend places to go where the price doesn't jump if you go alone... I'd love to hit someplace the week of Sept 8-15... my Cabo buddy may be bailing on me that week.

Matt,
Buddy Board sounds like a good idea. I'll post it under "Group trips" for now. Ladydiver might make it, it's own heading.
I moved it over, so lets see what happens for now.
:sunny:

I have a free vacation this fall and want to do some diving. Unfortunately, my dive buddy has already used up all of his vacation on our trip to the Red Sea.....anyone out there interested in dive travel or know of any open trips?

Sea2Sea (aka anjali)

Well, I'm a diving addict, live in Northern California, but only dive warm water!

Currently, my schedule is a bit more flexible than my husband's -- so if anyone has plans with an opening, I'm always interested in hearing about them.

Liz

Well gang.... I just bought a ticket... I'm going to Hawaii -- Maui from October 17 to the 23 -- Anyone want to join me?

Liz

but I just got back. You will love it. Only 30% of normal tourist visiting the islands so they are giving good deals.

Check out my report under Pacific Islands for more details.

Have fun.

I have a listing of over 660 divers on my website if you are interested in listing yourself!

The link is at the bottom of this post!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom