BUDGET resorts in Anilao and Puerto Galera areas? Looking for good but inexpensive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am guessing there must be some hotels and dive shops where one could spend less than 1k for diving, food, and room? What are the favorites? I just got home from the DEMA show in Orlando and there were a bunch of resorts represented, but mostly Atlantis type places. What is available?:cool2:

Another vote for South Sea Divers....great people.

In Anilao, stay with Pier Uno Dive Resort. Great staff, great food, great diving! I can hook you up!

I had a good experience at Blue Ribbon Divers in PG.
Small, friendly, accommodating.

If you are a photographer on a budget, Cub Ocellaris in Anilao would fit your bill. Outstanding guides, very oriented to photographers/serious divers. Accommodations are somewhat spartan and rustic, but priced accordingly, and who cares about a fancy resort if you are diving all day anyway? :wink:

We could use a little more data on this. $1K? Is that US dollars or PHP? Is that for one day or -say- 7 days? Is that for Anilao or Sabang/PG? (they are VERY different areas- see my old reviews for an idea of how different they are) Do you want breakfast included, or all meals at the resort, or meals on your own? (Anilao is pretty much limited to all inclusive type places, where the sky is the limit in Sabang. There must be over a hundred restaurants down there.) Lots of variables to affect your bottom line. What do you want?

Club O is a great place for underwater imagers. In Saband (P.G.) I went with Action Divers and got a great deal there... $95/day for three dives, hotel room and breakfast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom