Buford Springs Saturday 11/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sadie199

Scuba Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in hitting Buford Springs this Saturday? Looks like we're getting a small group together, will plan on meeting along the 19 around 9am (plans to be firmed up tomorrow), or meet at the park itself at bit later.

From what I've been told, it probably qualifies as an advanced dive, particularly given the hike to reach the springs itself is quite a ways from the parking area.

More info here:
BUFORD SPRING

So I've heard - we tossed around the idea of orange jackets!

Actually this was the reason for the slightly later start - hopefully most hunters will be out early morning or late afternoon, and we can avoid them.

yeah, that is how my buddy and I did it a few weeks ago. (waited for the hunters to leave) A little later start in the AM. I did spot two tree stands on the access road back to the spring so be careful. One was about half way down on the right and the second was at the end of the road on the left.
I have a CPR and O2 class Sat. AM or I would join you. Are you planning on doing Eagles Nest afterward??

Anyone interested in hitting Buford Springs this Saturday? Looks like we're getting a small group together, will plan on meeting along the 19 around 9am (plans to be firmed up tomorrow), or meet at the park itself at bit later.

From what I've been told, it probably qualifies as an advanced dive, particularly given the hike to reach the springs itself is quite a ways from the parking area.

More info here:
BUFORD SPRING

If I was feeling better I would definitely join you. That sounds like a cool dive! Enjoy it and post some pics for me!

More info here:
BUFORD SPRING

Buford Springs is more than an advanced dive, it's an advanced cavern dive. One should have the proper training to dive there. :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom