Bulk Order of Steel Tanks -- Interested??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, maybe calling it a "bulk order" is stretching it a little. I'm trying to negotiate a good price on tanks with one of our LDS's here in Austin. The man in charge of the purse strings there tells me that the more people I can get in on the order the more we can save on our tanks. The tanks will have to be picked up in Austin, of course. The order will be for Blue Steel (rebranded Faber) tanks.

If any of ya'll are thinking about buying a new steel tank or two in the next month let me know if you're interested in getting in on this buy. I'm sure I can get you pricing quickly. The more folks who decide to buy the more $ we save. It'll be a fair...and possibly great...deal either way.

PM me if you're interested. Let me know what tank(s) you're in the market for and I'll get back to you with a price.

If you can't get the price down much, Blue Steel runs specials every few months through Divers Direct for $100 to $150 off the normal tank price. (you also might want to use that as a price comparison)

You have to be on their mailing list to get the notification as they don't advertise it on an open link on their website.

Note, often the "good deal" Blue Steels/Fabers are often "Last years hydro". just FYI.

Mike

I might be interested in a couple of the fx100 HP tanks depending on price

John, please find out how much a LP108 cost. I've been thinking of getting another one.

I'll PM you personally with a price, but I'm not going to post them publicly. I'll get back to those of you who PM'ed me already as well as those of you who posted to the thread. Thanks!

I'd be interested in the price for a set of LP85's as well:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom