Busted by the DFG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RebreatherBoy:
I disagree that capturing and eating animals is a privilege, not a right. It is right and a duty to either do so yourself or be a mercenary and pay other people to kill animals for you and sell you the flesh so you can eat it.

Since federal and state wildlife biologists have determined that the U.S. popuplation of 300+ million exceeds the capacity of the remaining wildlife to support us as food in any way, federal and state wild game have been designated as protected, and the opportunity to hunt a small proportion of them is deemed by the law to be "a privilege."

You can disagree all you want. When you disagree to the point of overt acts in defiance of federal and state statutes, you get arrested, fined, and jailed.

Jail time really messes up your social life and your job.

That's how democracy works. The People elect officials, comprised of legislators, mayors, governors, and Presidents. These elected officials formulate, impose, and enforce the law. Defy them, after you cast your ballot, and you would be really messing up your social life and your job.

oddly enough i do like spending large blocks of time(including days and weekends) in libraries, well not neccessarily in libraries, but libraries are good because well most people don't go to them. I like it there cause no one really bothers you in the library, its like a rule or something. ITs also one of the reasons I love diving you can hang out with really cool people, but they can't talk to you for like two to three hours, they can communicate something important but no idle chit chat to bore you, of course i do dive with my friends so that also makes it better, but the sound of silence 60 feet under is well, as my friend strong bad would put it, niiiiccccceeee. oh yeah and thank you for the advice, i will definately keep those things in mind as I advance on in my studies, and if need a break or a good laugh i will know which court room to stop into.

You all have never had the fun of watching me crush my opponants in court.....I used to have judges privately telling me how entertaining I was, I had bailiffs telling me I made their day, etc.

My favs used to be parking tickets, and I loved radar based speeding tickets.

Now I prefer to spend my time mountain biking and diving the 'breather.....going to go to Ulithi this summer.....I need to get an underwater video setup.....

Oh, and to the one poster, I have made a determiniation that if I want to eat any type of seafood I please, I will do so, as I have made a determination and ruling that the goverment is criminal, illegal and is guilty of racketeering and rampant violations of the United States Constitution.

RebreatherBoy:
My favs used to be parking tickets, and I loved radar based speeding tickets.
in that case i just got a ticket in hawaii. apparently i was speeding, i don't know i was phasing out. anyways any advice that won't get me thrown into jail, haha

RebreatherBoy:
Oh, and to the one poster, I have made a determiniation that if I want to eat any type of seafood I please, I will do so, as I have made a determination and ruling that the goverment is criminal, illegal and is guilty of racketeering and rampant violations of the United States Constitution.

Yet you choose to live here. Feel free to leave any time.

RebreatherBoy:

I always love it when someone makes comments like this.

They are sooo entertaining...and such a troll.

scubasean:
I always love it when someone makes comments like this.

They are sooo entertaining...and such a troll.

And I always bite at least once. You'd think I'd learn.

Dont know about the laws in California. Doubt most of the **** house lawyers that have posted do either.

I live in Missouri. And here a Game Warden CAN search you and your home without a warrant. And it can and does hold up in court. If your toting a rifle around in the woods or are just eating a ham sandwich by your truck, you dont have a choice in a search. Thats the written LAW with precedents a mile long to back them up. In Missouri.

You just try to "crush" these guys in court. Around here your going to be the one "crushed".

By the way. I've only encountered a Game Warden once in over 30 years of hunting and fishing. Mostly because I have almost always hunted on private land. But the one time I did meet one was as we were leaving public land. He checked our limit of Doves and we were all legal. Was a real pleasant guy doing his DUTY.

Whitetail Deer (my favorite) are a perfect example. Our forefathers foolishly hunted them to frightingly small numbers. Conservationist (not environmentalist wacko)lawmakers decided to set limits. Now the deer have rebounded back and now there are more than before George Washington saw. Now the amount of deer that can be harvested is increasing. Because the herd is so great we need to cull out even more to keep a healthy balance. One (admitidly few) times regulation worked.

The argument about not taking female lobsters is not valid. She obviously has reproduced way more than herself. As long as the "herd" of lobsters is growing or at an acceptable and stable level there should be no problem taking male or female lobsters.

In the end if a Law Enforcement Officer is justly doing his DUTY as a law abiding citizen you should respect him and the law. If you dont agree with the laws that exist then work to have them changed. If you do not you are the problem not the officer doing his DUTY.

SparkySFD:
In the end if a Law Enforcement Officer is justly doing his DUTY as a law abiding citizen you should respect him and the law. If you dont agree with the laws that exist then work to have them changed. If you do not you are the problem not the officer doing his DUTY.

Give me a break, he is an employee of a company, he gets paid to work...duty is something a person in the military performs, not some low-life arrogant schmuck who thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him.

I do agree with the ultimate law, and that law is the United States Constitution, which says one has the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, and searching someone without their consent without probable cause is unconstitutional on it's face, so I don't give a rats ass what some liberal upsucking activist judge claims, read the Constitution itself.

RebreatherBoy = TROLL

I dont even know where to start with you. Anyone with half a brain can read your words and know how full of **** you are.

You are the only "low-life arrogant schmuck who thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom