Busty Women Diving/Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orihimef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Sorry if this post is only for like 10% of people on this website. I wanted to ask about this stuff because I've only really swam by myself or dove with a man. For any other busty ladies out there swimming and diving, what kind of problems or perks do you experience? Too be honest the first big perk for me is the weightless and floating part of everything, but the biggest problem I face is finding something that fits but also covers enough. I can't really wear one piece suits anymore so I swim in a bikini now. I debated putting this under a ranting thread but only women would understand this anyway haha.

I wear tankinis but a bikini is fine if you're comfortable enough in it. How are you making out with getting right coverage in a exposure suit?

I only wear one piece suits when diving. Franky, I dive dry almost all the time. I just wear my regular no underwire sports bras under my drysuit.

My bathing suits are for plus sized women, so finding enough coverage isn’t an issue. Thinner with big girls? I wouldn’t know the options.

I wear tankinis but a bikini is fine if you're comfortable enough in it. How are you making out with getting right coverage in a exposure suit?
I actually haven't gone scuba diving yet, I've only gone free diving in a bikini, so the short answer is I don't really lol Though it is nice to hear women wear sports bra under their diving suits. I never had anyone to ask what I should wear under it if I started diving so I was debating just going topless under it. Sadly I am one of those thinner with large breasts kind of women Marie mentioned, which has its benefits but also drawbacks obviously, cause if it fits my hips, it's definitely not fitting my bust lol

I wear a tanktini and Lycra skin under my wetsuits. Several brands are sold as individual tops and bottoms with the tops being bra sizes.
My 3mm wetsuit is custom and my 7mm is a super stretch neoprene but snug on top.

Screenshot_20230607_182038_Chrome.jpg
I've been considering some suits along this idea, for the ease of sliding on my wetsuit and/or modesty. Sometimes the girls like to pop out, even from my tankinis. That said, I always wear a rash guard, so any popping out is covered, though inconvenient.

View attachment 787001I've been considering some suits along this idea, for the ease of sliding on my wetsuit and/or modesty. Sometimes the girls like to pop out, even from my tankinis. That said, I always wear a rash guard, so any popping out is covered, though inconvenient.
If I found something like that in sea green, I'd love it lol I sometimes wish I didn't have to think about modesty, but maybe it's for the best because I can't even count the amount of times I've bounced out of my bikini top underwater.

Some of my breasty friends wear a sports bra under their swim suit or rash guard. I'd rather get a sports style bathingsuit top, because a regular sports bra will become damaged too soon.

Buy as separates so as to get right size for top vs bottom, which is what I do with the tankinis.

Screenshot_20230607_182835_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230607_183237_Chrome.jpg

Some of my breasty friends wear a sports bra under their swim suit or rash guard. I'd rather get a sports style bathingsuit top, because a regular sports bra will become damaged too soon.

Buy as separates so as to get right size for top vs bottom, which is what I do with the tankinis.

View attachment 787002View attachment 787003
Yes I definitely buy my tops and bottoms separate, and I always have to make sure they fit over my breasts before I actually buy them. I think I've always bought the more tough sports bras without thinking about too much, because I bounce even in those (Running on a treadmill at the gym always makes me so shy and introverted). It also doesn't help that bikinis seem like they are getting smaller in recent years, at least in America.....either that or my boobs are still getting bigger lol

Or keep wearing your bikini if you like but get a rashguard to wear over it.
Screenshot_20230607_184358_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom