buy a dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble eater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey! I'm Kelly a scuba board nut and a venice beach fossil hunter. :) I just got a job selling boats at Thunder marine in St Pete and I am willing to HOOK UP fellow divers as best I can. Because as divers we must stick together and support each other. So if you are looking for a boat or know someone who is, please pass along my info and I will hook you up. We have Hydra-sports which are great fishing and dive boats and four-winns which are incredible ski, cruise, wakeboard boats. Also, like I said, we have a pretty awesome collection of used boats. Even if you aren't seriously looking, give me a call so I feel loved. :) Also we have an all women's boating course (LADIES AT THE HELM) for $15 on Saturday April 11th 2009. Call me for info.

I can be reached at:
Thunder Marine
3433 Tyrone Blvd
Saint Petersburg Fl 33710

Kelly Galyean
727 381 4444

Nice thread! I may have to head down there on the 11th right about the time that all Lady's boating course is getting finished up!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom