Buying camera for DH for Christmas.. will Bonica strobe fit on Reefmaster SL320?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found the sl 960 for $149 at divers supply- the sl320 is at fotoconnection.com

DO NOT BUY FROM FOTOCONNECTION they have a TERRIBLE REPUTATION- just use them for the Price match

OK. I did find that price at photoconnection after I searched a bit yesterday. I don't purchase a lot online, (hardly ever), so thanks for the heads up on them. DH has purchased a lot from leisurepro in in the past, so I do feel better dealing with them.

In my case, two words…Gift Certificate. I don’t select the shoes for my wife and she does not select any of my power tools. It kinda works out better that way for us.

WHen in january are you going to cozumel? My gf and i are going to be there jan 14th. I use that same flash on my dc500 and enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom