Buying doubles in the EU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't do doubles, but a couple of years ago that I bought a single tank (and other diving equipment) this shop had the best prices overall (including shipping):
The only problem is that it is only in German, though you can use google translate. If you need help send them an e-mail and they reply in English promptly.
I hope that helps

Doesn't google have an answer?

I have great experience with these guys from the Netherlands: Duikwinkel SubLub - Online Duikshop - Duikmateriaal - Snorkelwinkel
They ship to the entire EU (Portugal € 20), for free even if you spend more than € 500. Delivery

If you have questions beforehand or want advice, just ask a question in the window on the product page. My experience is that they will answer within one working day.

In Switzerland, you can buy doubles in most scuba stores.
You can order twin sets also at www.deepstop.de in Germany, reliable company, prices are fair (although I don't know how much the shipping would be).
Best,
Martin

Gasbottlesdirect, but personally I will buy from my local dealer if they're not way more expensive.

I normally use following online shops:

www.uwfun24.de
www.dive2.me
www.sf-1.eu
www.faszination-tauchsport.de
www.lucasdivestore.com

they are all good and with fair prices. Some websites are in German only, but you can contact them via phone or email in English.

Regardless the shop you will choose, I would contact them to understand the availability of the tanks and the valves. I recently bought a 3L steel tank and it took some time to have it, due to material shortages.

BR

Pietro

In Switzerland, you can buy doubles in most scuba stores.
You can order twin sets also at www.deepstop.de in Germany, reliable company, prices are fair (although I don't know how much the shipping would be).
Best,
Martin

It is not a question of availability locally. It is whether it makes sense financially vs ordering online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom