Buying Online: Simply Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasoncassanova

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm planning to buy online from Simply Scuba, have you had any problems with them?

Hi Jason,

I have used Simply Scuba a few times over the years and have found them to be excellent, my orders have always turned up in a timely manner. When I did have a problem with a FAMi torch I bought (6 months down the line) I sent it back and they sent me a new one straight away.

Can't complain about that :D

Same here. I bought numerous times from them and never had problems. When I wasn't satisfied with any of my items they swapped them no problem or gave a very quick refund. Highly recommended.

I do online shopping at Simply Scuba and have never had any problems; the goods have always arrived within a few days. Once I ordered an item which they found out during order processing was withdrawn from retail, they promptly refunded the payment.

Same story - I've ordered from them several times and always found them very efficient.

They have a pre-sales advice option on the site too, which I've used for a query about fin sizes. Got an answer back within the hour.

All in all - very good.

I've used them two or three times with no problems.

They're OK. Far from the cheapest but generally reliable if they've got what you want in stock.

thanks guys, appreciate the effort in posting. anyway the reason i asked is because they have this package deal for their regulators and i find that really inviting but the thing is i'm all the way here in the Philippines, so i wanted to make sure first if their service is par excellence :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom